At Northwest one of the most important things we do is small groups. If this is a new idea to you it really is quite simple. We want every adult to get together with other believers and study the bible together and enjoy the fellowship of one another. We think this is the best way for you to grow both in knowledge and wisdom and favor with both God and others. Now many people ask...Why Join a Small Group? Here is a list of eight reasons why we think you should get involved as quickly as possible!
1. You will understand the Bible better in a small group.
2. You will begin to really feel like part of God´s family.
3. Prayer will become more meaningful to you.
4. You will be able to handle stress and pressure better.
5. You will have a natural way to share Christ with friends, relatives, and work associates.
6. You will develop leadership skills you never knew you had!
7. You will deepen your understanding of worship.
8. You will be a New Testament Christian!
We are excited about the incredible potential of the network of small groups we´re building within Northwest Baptist Church. Small Groups have these eight benefits that no believer can afford to pass up.